If you have been arrested for a serious crime — and your liberties and livelihood depend on the verdict in a criminal trial — you need skilled defense representation in your corner. And you need it now.
Brennan Defense is widely considered one of the best criminal defense law firms in the region. Whether you have "priors" or are facing a first-time arrest, our Sacramento criminal defense attorney provides exceptional, hardworking advocacy, start to finish, arraignment to outcome.
As your attorney, J.P. Brennan uses his background as prosecutor and more than 25 years of legal experience to safeguard your interests. He knows how prosecutors think and how to stay one step ahead of them. He knows the inner workings of the local courts, the District Attorney's office, state courts and federal courts, and can anticipate the strategies that prosecutors will use to try to convict you. He is a hardworking, battle-tested, tenacious trial attorney who has earned the respect of judges and prosecutors — and works hard to earn your trust as well. He is dedicated to supplying you with the best legal defense possible in plea negotiations and at trial.
At Brennan Defense In Sacramento, 'It's Not IF You Fight — It's HOW You Fight That Matters!'
- Drug possession, including charges related to marijuana and medical marijuana
- Sexual offenses, including those against minors and domestic violence
- Homicide, murder and manslaughter
- Weapons charges
- Theft, robbery and burglary
- DUI, including motorcycle DUI and boating under the influence
- White collar crimes such as fraud, embezzlement, extortion, RICO violations, money laundering and public corruption
- Juvenile crimes, and quality representation for minors charged as adults
Is your professional license at risk because of a serious criminal charge? Does a past criminal conviction qualify for an expungement that could remove this blemish from your record? J.P. Brennan and Brennan Defense can help.
To learn more about our experienced law office's talents for investigation (including our in-house private investigator), negotiation and litigation on your behalf — and to schedule your free initial consultation — contact us by phone at 916-498-1776 or by email message. Hablamos español.