Goda Bravo at Cullotta Bravo Law Group possesses several years of experience and is a highly sought-after personal injury lawyer near Joliet. Goda helps injury victims seek the medical help they need and builds a solid case on their behalf.
Pros and cons of hiring an experienced personal injury lawyer
It is not uncommon to wonder if hiring a Joliet personal injury lawyer to handle your claim is worth it. Here's what to know about hiring an accident attorney in Joliet, Illinois:
- An experienced attorney can negotiate a hefty compensation for you with the insurance adjuster and protect your rights.
- They can help you receive a settlement within a short period and prevent your case from going to trial.
- A personal injury attorney in Joliet can assess the accurate value of your claim by factoring in your lost income, current and future medical expenses, pain and suffering damages, etc., and help you receive a reasonable compensation from the at-fault party.
- The last thing you want is to deal with after an accident is communicating with a gigantic insurance company. An attorney can care for the legal aspects of your claim while you focus on recovering from your injuries.
- Top-rated personal injury lawyers operate on a contingency fee basis. Under the contingency fee model, your attorney will charge anywhere from 30% - 40% of your settlement or award amount as their legal fee.
The pros of hiring a law firm far exceed the cons. Be sure to hire the best injury law firm in Joliet, IL, to assist you with your claim and educate you on the legal processes.
What does a personal injury settlement include?
The damages included in a personal injury case include medical expenses, lost income, lost benefits, and other financial losses you may have endured. You may also claim compensation for your pain and suffering.
In rare cases, the Judge may impose punitive charges on the defendant if they've acted intentionally or with gross negligence. Speak to an attorney to learn the damages that you can expect in your personal injury claim.
Signs that you should speak to a personal injury lawyer
If you suffer injuries because of another party's negligence, you must hire an attorney. However, not all injury cases demand an attorney's expertise. Here are a few instances where you should get in touch with an experienced personal injury lawyer:
- You endure permanently disabling or long-term injuries
If your injuries result in permanent disabilities or require long-term care, you must hire an injury lawyer at the earliest. An astute attorney can accurately assess your case's value and help you receive all available forms of compensation for losses and injuries.
- You are missing work
If your injuries prevent you from working, hire an attorney to support your family and manage the medical expenses. If your injuries cause you to take time off work, an attorney can help you seek compensation from the at-fault parties.
- The insurance company refuses to pay
If the insurance adjuster refuses to make any settlement or provide a fair settlement, a personal injury lawyer may protect your rights and ensure that you receive reasonable compensation.
Schedule a consultation with our attorney by reaching us at 630-898-7800. Cullotta Bravo Law Group is a renowned legal firm with the best personal injury lawyer near Joliet, Goda Bravo. Entrust your injury claim to receive the maximum compensation for your losses and injuries.Personal Injury Lawyer Near Joliet
View Larger Map